Keep Your Fireplace Running Like New with Expert Maintenance & Cleaning Services
When it comes to maintaining your fireplace, we hold ourselves to a higher standard.
Whether it’s a gas fireplace, pellet stove, insert, or wood-burning fireplace, our technicians can handle your maintenance needs.
Our customers can benefit from our diagnostic, complete cleaning, and tuning services.
Common gas fireplace issues that we encounter include, but are not limited to:
- Pilot will not light and/or will not stay lit.
- Main burner is not lighting.
- Fan has stopped working.
- Flame appears to be small.
Common pellet stove issues we encounter include but are not limited to:
- Blower is not coming on or making a noise.
- Pellets are not feeding.
- Pellets are not lighting.
For those with wood-burning fireplaces we offer chimney cleanings in addition to Level 1 and Level 2 chimney inspections.
Level 1 chimney inspections are ideal for a chimney that’s under continued service under the same conditions with the same appliance.
Level 2 chimney inspections are required if any change has been made to the system. Changes can include change in fuel type, changes to the shape or material of the flue, or replacing an appliance. This inspection is also required during the sale or transfer of property.
During your visit, one of our technicians will discuss what was found during their inspection and how they can help fix the issue — whether it’s a replacement part or something else.
The Privilege Service Program
Have peace of mind throughout the year with expert service and care for your fireplace, stove, or insert.
The Privilege Service Program from Best Fire includes a multitude of services designed to keep your equipment running like new.
Signing up for our program will give you a variety of benefits, including:
- Priority Breakdown Service: All active Privilege Service Program members will receive priority service for the term of the program and receive service within five business days of a breakdown.
- Replacement Parts Coverage: A Best Fire technician will repair or replace any part failure within the Program terms.
- One Full-Service Tune-Up: A Best Fire technician will perform a complete periodic maintenance service on your hearth product.
Coverage does not include replacement of batteries, lighting pilot burners, regular glass cleaning, damage due to neglect, improper installation, accident, nature and/or fire.
For more information about our maintenance and cleaning services, contact us today.