5700 Step Top Wood Stove by Quadra-Fire
The 5700 Step Top is a wood-burning powerhouse. It’s big on heating performance, and even bigger on efficiency. Automatic Combustion Control (ACC) burn technology offers precision heating control, and easily blends with the Quadra-Fire Four-Point Burn System. Embrace the 5700’s powerful, money-saving, efficient wood stove performance.
- Heat 1,400-3,700 sq ft with 72,100 BTUs*, based on climate and home efficiency
- Low emission levels of 1.8 grams per hour, certified by the EPA
- 3.0 cu ft firebox capacity / recommended 22″ log length
- Up to 15 hours of burn time from each load of fuel†
- Easy start-up
- Also available in these sizes: 4300 Step Top
*The amount of heat produced by a heating appliance is measured in British Thermal Units (BTUs). One BTU represents the amount of energy required to raise the temperature of 1 lb. of water by 1 degree F. Generally, more BTUs correlate to greater heating potential. However, the amount of BTUs needed to heat a specific area varies, based on climate and home efficiency.
Request A Quote
The experts at Best Fire Hearth & Patio will contact you to discuss the scope of your project and provide you with a free quote.
Send To A Friend
Share the inspiration! Email this product to a friend by entering their details below. They’ll receive a direct link to the product along with photos and a description.