New Construction and Builder Division
At Best Fire we know home builders and general contractors come in all sizes. Whether you build 3 homes or 300 hundred homes a year, we can cater to your individual requirements. Best Fire has an entire division dedicated to serving our New Construction Channel Partners.
We specialize is being a full service, supply and installing sub-contractor for all your fireplace needs.
What Best Fire Can Offer Our Clients:
- A deep understanding of the building process-we know what’s important to you as a builder.
- Over 32 years of doing business in the fireplace industry.
- A dedicated account manager will be assigned to your account as your primary contact.
- A dedicated inside sales assistant ensuring proper data flow.
- A dedicated field coordinator works with your job supers to manage your jobs sites.
Excellence in Service and Workmanship
- A knowledgeable, courteous, and responsive staff
- Years of refining installation processes and techniques – all designed to increase customer satisfaction and safety
- Fully trained, fully uniformed, and NFI certified, installation and service teams – we install our products the correct way and we don’t subcontract work out
- Post Sale Service department to handle all homeowner questions and issues regarding their Best Fire fireplace
The Best Products
- Fireplace products from Heat & Glo and Heatilator, the nation’s leading and most innovative manufacturers
- Full fireplace surrounds to finish off any firepalce: Including wood or cast mantels and natural stones sets such as granite, limestone, travertine, or marble
- Fireplace solutions and styles for every project. From traditional to contemporary; from economical to most luxurious… we have a solution for you.
- The largest stock of products in the area to meet your installation requests in a timely manner
Customer Selection Center
- We have created a beautifully designed fireplace selection center for your homeowner to finalize their firepalce and surround choices
- All sections performed by your account manager who know the pre-defined standards and particulars about each of your projects
- All selections are finalized and promptly and sent to the builders’ office